2014 CHL / District Champions

2014 CHL / District Champions
2014 CHL / District Champions

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Track Apparel Update

We have 4 team clothing options available for this spring:
  • Short-sleeve T ($12)
  • Hooded Sweatshirt ($20)
  • Long-sleeve Nike Dri-Fit ($22)
  • 1/4 zip tech-fleece ($32)
Each has the same logo (as shown below and in my earlier post from 1/31 in more detail) on a white, grey, or black shirt, except for the fleece which is only available in grey or black.  The outside of the fleece is a moisture-wicking material and it is a slightly loose fit.  I will have a fleece sample available in my room soon for you to check out.

All items are available for order from 3/4 - 3/13 and a portion of every sale is donated back to our team.  You will be able to order at bsnsports.com by clicking on "My Team Shop" and using the access code "cowboy2PF".

A larger copy of the flyer is on the bulletin board outside my classroom, I'll share more info as I get it...


No comments:

Post a Comment